Me2u Centre provides a home-from-home, allowing visitors to enjoy a wide range of services, activities and facilities while you take some time out, safe in the knowledge that your loved one is being looked after.
Whether our visitor is with us for a full day or just for part of it, they can expect a fantastic few hours out of the house with the company of our warm and friendly staff as well as other service users.
They will be entertained during our activity workshops, feel pampered by our onsite hairdresser, able to relax in our cinema room or they can take advantage of some peace and quiet in our lounge.
- social prescribing activities known to positively impact wellbeing
- nutritious meals as well as snacks and hot and cold drinks throughout the day;
- a hairdresser/barber for an affordable cost;
- private consultation rooms for community health colleagues visiting clients;
- a cinema room where clients can enjoy watching classic films and documentaries;
- a range of activities from flower-arranging to singalongs;
- drop-off service from just an hour to enable carers to attend appointments;
- six-hour day-care slots as well as additional hours as necessary for an extra fee.
- person-centred domiciliary care for all ages
- holistic therapy provision;
- carer support groups ;
- advice around clients’ diagnoses and dementia care.
Our vision is to be the hub of the community by also offering our services to those who are not guests at the Centre, such as the use of a shower room once or twice a week for those whose wash facilities at home are not adapted for their needs.
Call us today on 07888 649822 for more information and to get to know our friendly and helpful staff.