We’re still open to receive clients and provide respite care for carers during the current coronavirus restrictions.
Here are the ways we are keeping your loved ones safe:
- Clients are socially distanced throughout their time at Me2U Centre
- Temperature checks are taken upon arrival at the centre.
- All staff are provided with PPE and masks and told to wear them when contact within 2m of a client cannot be avoided.
- Staff wash their hands periodically.
- Hand sanitiser stations are provided all around the centre for clients to use.
- Me2U Centre provides open spaces for clients to get fresh air.
- We are not currently welcoming visitors inside the centre.
- Staff receive regular Covid tests to ensure they’re not infected with coronavirus.
As we’re taking all necessary measures to keep clients and their families safe, we ask that you do the same to protect our staff.
Please do not bring your loved one to the centre if they or anyone they live with is exhibiting coronavirus symptoms such as:
- A fever
- A new continuous cough
- A sudden change or loss in taste and smell – We understand this can also be a symptom of their dementia-related condition, but a sudden change needs to be tested before we can accept them into the centre.
- Breathing difficulties or shortness of breath.
Thank you for your cooperation.